Again, from MySpace…
1. How tall are you barefoot?
2. Have you ever been unfaithful in a relationship?
3. Do you own a gun?
4. If you had a mental disorder, what would it be?
“Had?” I’m an unrepentant geek with delusions of normalcy.
5. How many letters are in your crush’s name?
Depends on how you spell it.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Where am I and what time is it when I’m thinking of them? Right now? Pass.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Something with caffeine.
9. Do you do push-ups?
Only when required. Which is, like, every damn day.
10. Have you ever done ecstasy?
11. Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
12. Do you like the rain?
Like the noise. Not so keen on the whole wetness part.
14. Do you own a knife?
“a” knife? I’ve got a frackin’ cutlery arsenal!
15. Do you have A.D.D.?
Why, yes, in fact I — ooh, shiny!
16. Full initials?
Juliet Bravo Hotel
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
“Damn I need to get to bed.”
“Why the hell am I hungry again?”
“I am SO not ready for this move…”
18.Name the last 3 things you bought.
-IDE P-ATA RAID card
-New battery for my laptop
-CD-RW/DVD-ROM combo drive for my laptop
19. Name five drinks you regularly drink, in order most to least:
20. What time did you wake up today?
21. Can you spell?
I used to get paid for that.
22. Current worry?
Passing my Math CLEP test (only thing left for my degree), paying for my expenses between now and arriving in Turkey, and ending up in my 40s and alone
23. Current hate?
People whose jobs determine whether or not I finish outprocessing the base on time who do nothing for 3 weeks before they finally spend 30 minutes typing up my orders after I come and sit in their office and refuse to leave until it’s done.
24. Favorite place to be?
25. Least favorite place to be?
26. fave color blue or green?
Depends on my mood.
31. Would you be a pirate?
Arr… dependin’ on who ye be askin’, I may be already, ye swab!
32. Last time your cell rang?
About 6 hours ago
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don’t sing, lest I face prosecution for cruel and unusual punishment
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
don’t rememember. probably aliens or something.
35. What’s in your pockets right now?
cell phone, 3 usb thumb drives, swiss army knife, readiness coin, wallet, gerber folding knife, pen, pencil, coin pouch, keys
36. Last thing that made you laugh?
watching Darren (a bartender at Quark’s) play & replay one of the Star Trek special features DVDs because he and the other bartender, Jim, were in it.
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
Super Mario Bros. & Legend of Zelda Nintendo sheets. Still got ’em!
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
recently, when a lieutenant jumped out of the deuce-and-a-half and landed on my ankle in full combat gear. of all time, not sure.
39. What is your GPA?
Not sure. Probably in the 3-point-something range.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house?
None. My computer is my entertainment hub, complete with wireless mouse & keyboard, 19″ flat panel screen and 5.1 surround sound goodness
41. Who is your loudest friend?
Samuel L. Jackson… Seriously, I’m not sure.
42. Who is your most silent friend?
Carolyn. Gotta watch out for the quiet ones, I tells ya.
44. Do you wish on stars?
45. What is your favorite book?
Lucifer’s Hammer by Larry Niven & Jerry Pournelle
46. What song did you last hear?
That was like 20 minutes ago… I’ve got ADD, man!
I think it was something by DJ Tiesto
47. Do you have a bad reputation?
Not as far as I know, but then again people could be talking trash behind my back.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Not necessary. I plan to live forever.
49. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Writing the plot for an X-Men 3 sequel and yet again wondering why the heck I get only 3 hours of sleep, am exhausted during the day, yet can’t fall asleep at night…
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
“Where’s the damn snooze button?”